Book your appointment
How to Make A Service Or Repair Enquiry
Please complete the form below to make a service booking enquiry.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY SERVICE AND REPAIR eBIKES THAT ARE FULLY COMPLIANT WITH THE EPAC REGULATIONS – SEE THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR FULL DETAILS:
We aim to reply to all requests within 48 hours, within our normal opening times, which are Tuesday to Friday from 10.00am to 5.00pm. (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Monday).
While we clean all ebikes before and after any service work, please ensure that your bike is as clean as possible before dropping it off.
Unit 8, Mill Place Business Units, Mill Road Industrial Estate, Linlithgow EH49 7TL
BEFORE CONTACTING US, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
We do not carry out any warranty work for bikes not purchased though ourselves.
WE ONLY SERVICE AND REPAIR eBIKES THAT ARE FULLY COMPLIANT WITH THE EPAC REGULATIONS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CUSTOMISED, TAMPERED OR NON-COMPLIANT eBIKES.
Service/Repair Request Form
General Contact Form
Directions to our unit
1) Travelling on the M9 From Edinburgh towards Stirling.
2) Leave M9 at Junction 4 (This avoids Linlithgow High Street and possible congestion).
3) Take first exit on roundabout – A803 towards Linlithgow.
4) If travelling in the opposite direction on the M9 (Stirling towards Edinburgh) still leave the motorway at junction 4 but take the 3rd exit on the roundabout – A803 towards Linlithgow.
5) Travel down A803 for 3 miles and turn left at first set of traffic lights into Mill Road.
6) Follow Mill Road for approx. 0.5 mile and immediately after “Arco” turn left.
7) Follow road until “Hunters Garage” and turn right just before Altrad.
8) Turn right into car park before the large white building called Herkimer House.
9) Easygo Electric Bikes are at Unit 8 Mill Place Business Units at the top end of the car park.
You have reached your destination and welcome to The eBike Service Centre Ltd.
If you do leave the M9 at junction 3 travelling from Edinburgh towards Stirling then you will come through Linlithgow High Street.
Continue towards Linlithgow Bridge – Pass through the traffic lights at Sainsbury’s and turn right at the next set of traffic lights into Mill Road. Then follow the directions from No 6 above onward.